Welcome to Trusted Home Inspections!
Where we give you value and protection even after your inspection.
Since buying a house is one of the largest financial investments you’ll make, Trusted Home Inspections is here to ensure that the home you’re interested in is a safe and a healthy place to live. When completing a home inspection, we look at thousands of items including appliances, structures, and systems from the foundation to the roof top. Then we provide a professional, unbiased, and easy to understand report of the home’s condition. Knowing the details of a property’s condition is key to making wise purchasing decisions. These assessments, performed by Trusted Home Inspections, will give you the confidence you need to make the right choice!
A home inspection isn’t just about protecting your investment, but it is also about protecting you and your family. With Trusted Home Inspections we understand this and take our profession very seriously. We know we are an integral part in your decision to make the biggest investment of your life. You and your family can be secure knowing you have Trusted Home Inspections on your side.
Why Choose Trusted Home Inspections?
- We are state licensed, Internachi certified, and fully insured.
- Our Reports are clearly written, and easy to understand.
- Free basic thermal imaging with every inspection.
- Free aerial inspections of roofs that are either unsafe to get onto, or out of our reach.
- We are open seven days a week. Yes, we offer inspections on Sundays.
- We give you a free 90 day home warranty. Which starts after the home inspection and no matter how long it takes to close on your new home, you will have at least 20 days of warranty after closing. (Please click on the warranty picture above for more information.)
- We are more than happy to set up radon tests 2 to 3 days early (before your inspection) So you get your results back quicker.
- We walk and crawl in areas where some of our competition simply refuse to or can't.
- We carry a supra key which means if your realtor is unavailable, we can still access the home to perform your inspection. So schedule your inspection when it is best for you.
- We are here for you. We will spend as much time as needed to make sure you feel comfortable with your home. We will show you where everything is that you need to know, we will teach you how everything works, and whatever else you may need to know about your new purchase.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Our Reports are extremely easy to understand. Most home inspectors use reporting software that makes it easy for them but makes it very confusing for their client to read and understand. Our reports take us a little extra time, but they are clean, easy to understand, and to the point. Click here for a sample report
- Our reports are available online 24/7 and can be easily downloaded as a pdf file or printed out if needed.
Now Proudly Serving The Following Central New York Areas,
Syracuse NY, Fayetteville NY, Manlius NY, Skaneateles NY, Adams NY, Fulton NY, Cazenovia NY, DeWitt NY, Jamesville NY, East Syracuse NY, Central Square NY, Oswego NY, Baldwinsville NY, Clay NY, Camillus NY, Cicero NY, Bridgeport NY, Brewerton NY, Auburn NY, Weedsport NY, LaFayette NY, Watertown NY, Fort Drum NY, Canastota NY, Rome NY, Utica NY, Oneida NY, Cortland NY, Sylvan Beach NY, Mexico NY, Pulaski NY, Sandy Creek NY, Brewerton NY, North Syracuse NY, Phoenix NY
Now accepting payments with these leading blockchain assets,